want to work with us?
read below to see if you would be a good fit!
TOP SIX REASONS OUR EMPLOYEES ENJOY WORKING HERE:
The environment: our employees enjoy the people they work with and work for. We're a small family business and not a corporate environment.
You receive an employee discount. And you'll probably end up with a "few" plants after the seasonal rush ends.
You remain active almost all day. It's a great workout and you will get a lot of steps every single day.
We are very flexible. Want to work seven days a week? Ok. Want to work three days a week? Ok. We can probably fit you in, just let us know what you're looking for.
The work shifts are normal day time hours. We are flexible with working during/after school hours.
Our customers are great! You will meet a lot of awesome people in the community who are shopping for products they enjoy.
TOP QUALITIES WE LOOK FOR:
1. People who can be described as the following: Upbeat, positive, reliable, responsible, and hardworking.
2. Available on weekends and willing to work
3. Must be a minimum of 18 years old (we will not consider high school students)
4. Must be able to work full days (8.5-9 hours) three days a week or work a full 40 hours per week.
Ready to apply?
Please see below for specific position openings. If we do not have any current opening with instructions on how to apply, but you are really interested in working here, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to see what positions we may have available soon!
Current position openings:
General labor will start at $11/hour. Please view the job description and application here: 2023 application. This is a paper application- please print it, fill it out, and drop off at either Grant's Farm or Grant's Garden Center (or email to email@example.com). Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to set up an interview time. If you do not have a printer there are usually copies available at Grant's Farm and Grant's Garden Center- stop in during business hours
Currently (August 2023) we are looking for:
- A part time staff member at Milford Garden Center to work Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday now through early October.
- A part or full time staff member at Grant's Farm to help with customers, water plants, pick pumpkins, and do all of the various farm tasks we have. The vast majority of our staff goes back to school in late August, so we will be looking for someone to fill in during September and October. This would likely be a seasonal position, but could turn into more.
Our store hours are Monday to Saturday 9am-6pm and Sunday 10am-5pm. Those are the hours we are hiring for.
Full time (40 hours a week) general labor individuals who work at a fast pace and catch on quickly are able to be promoted. There are management opportunities for employees who work year-round.